- US privacy law and information security;
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (referred to as "GDPR");
- California online privacy protection Act (CalOPPA).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LAMA MEDIA COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, send us your resume, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly proceed your recruitment process.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information; we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses or credit card numbers.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information
DO WE USE “COOKIES?”
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some other features may also be disabled. It may also affect the users experience and some of our services may not function properly.
HOW WE USE GOOGLE TOOLS?
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions, as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable information.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- We do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
- We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email Within 1 business day; We will notify the users via in-site notification Within 1 business day.