Lama Media is a software house operating on the global market providing innovative solutions and services since 2006. We’re a team of specialists working with and through technology developing and improving mobile and web applications for our clients in Poland and all over the world. We supply, integrate and maintain solutions implementing e-commerce processes.
Our work done in SCRUM improves the process of building applications and websites and provide daily insight into the development team’s immediate progress and roadblock.
We want you on board if you:
- Have a strong, breathtaking portfolio of web&mobile apps design projects
- Can and know how to prepare and work with mockups;
- Have an experience with design software/tools; UXPin, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
- Understand the importance of user-centered design and mobile first approach
- Can work on the projects based on client's needs and expectations;
- Are self-directed and well-organized
- Can communicate in English and Polish fluently in speaking and writing (one-to-one video call or workshops with foreign client isn't any problem for you)
- Are interested in freelance or remote cooperation
You will work with:
Issue Tracking Tool - Jira
Freedom to choose tools - Free
Perks & Benefits:
- Personalized development path
- Prestigious domestic and international projects
- Work with experienced specialists in your field
- Long-term cooperation
- Chance for advancement
- Healthcare package
- Language lessons with native speaker
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Agile and friendly work environment
- Possibility of co-funding your participation in conferences and training related to your job position
- Team building events
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!
Deadline: ongoing Apply Now
How to become one of us
We check if your experience and skills are adequate to position requirements. If you're a good fit, we'll call you to ask a few questions. Next you'll be asked for an interview.
We'd like to meet you in person and get to know you better. You'll meet with up to three people from our team to discuss your experience, and perhaps perform a simple test of your skills.
Now it’s time for you to join our team, so we could start working on great projects together!
What we respect?
We love clean and maintainable code, and we are really particular about assurance. Each line of our code is double-checked in Code Reviews and each funcionality is carefully verified by our QAs.