Lama Media is a software house operating on the global market providing innovative solutions and services since 2006. We’re a team of specialists working with and through technology developing and improving mobile and web applications for our clients in Poland and all over the world. We supply, integrate and maintain solutions implementing e-commerce processes.
Our work done in SCRUM improves the process of building applications and websites and provide daily insight into the development team’s immediate progress and roadblock.
We want you on board if you :
- Can build and maintain long-term relationships with people
- Can easily adapt to a client's temperament during business meetings
- Are able to construct a product's vision based on client's expectations and business goals
- Can easily appoint priorities and strive for their realization with determination
- Can engage and inspire all of the team members
- Are sincere and not afraid to ask difficult questions
- Know how to constructively criticize to motivate
- Have been working on realizing business, marketing and sales goals
- Have basic knowledge of IT market and sales
- Easily communicate in English
- Know German (that would be an asset)
You will work with :
User Story Mapping
Work methodology :
Agile management - SCRUM
Perks & Benefits :
- Personalized development path
- Prestigious domestic and international projects
- Work with experienced specialists in your field
- Long-term cooperation
- Chance for advancement
- Language lessons with native speaker
- Multisport card
- Flexible working hours
- Agile and friendly work environment
- Possibility of co-funding your participation in conferences and training related to your job position
- Team building events
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!
3800 - 6500 PLN NET + VATDeadline: ONGOING Apply Now
How to become one of us
We check if your experience and skills are adequate to position requirements. If you're a good fit, we'll call you to ask a few questions. Next you'll be asked for an interview.
We'd like to meet you in person and get to know you better. You'll meet with up to three people from our team to discuss your experience, and perhaps perform a simple test of your skills.
Now it’s time for you to join our team, so we could start working on great projects together!
What we respect?
We love clean and maintainable code, and we are really particular about assurance. Each line of our code is double-checked in Code Reviews and each funcionality is carefully verified by our QAs.